This Policy applies to personal information processed on a Customer Representative, Prospect Customer Representative, User or a Visitor at (I) our website www.performance-metrics.com (the “Website”) or (II) our platform on https://coherence.performance-metrics.com/ (the “Platform”).
1.1. Unless otherwise defined or the context otherwise requires, capitalised terms used in the Policy shall have the following meaning:
Customer means the company or the legal entity that has ordered the Services.
Customer Representative means an employee (natural person) of
Customer who manages the Services, the Customer receives from us.
Individual means a Customer Representative, prospect Customer
Representative, a User or a Visitor (collectively referred to as Individuals).
Prospect Customer Representative means a representative (natural person) of a prospective customer of our Services.
Services means the particular Performance Metrics services ordered by Customer.
User(s) means the user(s) of the Services that we provide to a Customer at our Platform.
Visitor means a visitor to our Website.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Prospect Customer Representatives:
2.1.1 Where a Prospect Customer Representative wish to learn more about our Services, we are provided with the following information:
– Company information such as name, address and business registration number; and
– Contact information on the representative such as name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
2.1.2 The information is provided directly from the Prospect Customer Representative.
2.2 Customer Representatives:
2.2.1 Where a Customer Representative order and manage the Services at our Platform, we are provided with the following information:
– Company information such as name, address, business registration number and payment information; and
– Contact information on the representative such as name, e-mail address,
phone number, etc.
2.2.2 The information is provided directly from the Customer Representative.
2.3.1 Where we need to setup the ordered Services to a Customer, we are automatically provided with Users’ Microsoft Teams details. This includes the following information:
– Name; and
– Personal company e-mail address.
2.3.2 When a User uses our Services, we are automatically provided with call detail records. This includes the following information:
– Calling and called parties names and numbers;
– Date and time of calls, including the duration of calls;
– Number of calls; and
– Quality of calls.
2.4 Inquiries and/or Support request:
2.4.1 Where we are contacted with an inquiry or a support request – regardless of those being Customer Representatives, Prospect Customer Representatives etc. – we may be provided with the following personal information:
–Contact information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, etc. and any information contained in the inquiry/support request and following correspondence.
– an IP address to monitor traffic and volume;
– a session ID to track usage statistics; and
– information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Our purposes and legal basis of processing is found in the table below:
4. SHARING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 Besides otherwise described in this Policy, we may share personal information that we collect, to trusted third-party providers (data processors). We only use data processors that can give information adequate level of data protection and we use the following categories of third-party providers:
– Providers of data storage, hosting and other IT services.
4.2 We only use processors in the EU or in countries that can process your information with adequate protection.
5. STORAGE AND DELETION
5.1 We store personal information until it is no longer needed for one or more of the purposes listed in the table above.
6.1 We have established and will maintain adequate organizational and technical measures in order for personal information not to be accidentally or illegally deleted, deteriorated or lost, disclosed to unauthorized third parties or in any other way misused or used contrary to the data protection legislation.
6.2 We have adopted reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of the information we collect or store. The information is accessible only to trusted employees.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, ETC.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
8.2 Our data processing on social media platforms serves the following purposes (I) communicate with our social media channel visitors, (II) handling requests from visitors via our social media channel, (III) obtain statistical information about the reach of our social media channels, or (IV) conducting customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analyses, competitions or similar promotions or events. The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interests include the ability to respond to your messages or inquiries and to analyse the reach and use of our social media channels to create appropriate design and ongoing optimization.
9. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
9.1 We will not knowingly process personal information from any person under the age of 18.
10. INDIVIDUALS RIGHTS
10.1 According to the GDPR and the DBL, you – as an Individual – has certain rights:
– You have a right of access to the personal information that we process about
you as well as certain other information;
– You have the right to have inaccurate personal information concerning you rectified;
– In special cases, you have the right to have personal information about you erased before our general erasure time;
– In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal
– In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise legitimate processing of your personal information; and
– In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such personal information from one data controller to another without hindrance (data portability).
11. CONTACT US
11.1 To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal information, you can contact us as stated below:
Performance Metrics ApS
Company reg. no.: 37615331
Njalsgade 76, 3rd. floor
2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
11.2 If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal information, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.